Custom Silverware Jewelry
Interested in having a custom piece of jewelry made from your silverware? I love to do this! The next step is to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Picture of your silverware
- Item(s) you are interesting in having made
- Time frame you need your jewelry by
Please keep in mind that not all silverware works for jewelry. A clear photo that shows the whole piece will give me an idea if your silverware will work. I am right 99.9% of the time based on a photo. Rarely, a piece of silverware will have an original manufacturing flaw that will cause it to break when I bend it.
Here are the pieces I need for specific items:
- Fork bracelets - one dinner fork
- Spoon bracelets - two matching pieces, such as two tablespoons
- Spoon rings - one teaspoon or any piece with a similar size handle
Within 2 business days, you will receive a reply indicating further instructions with where to send your silverware. If your silverware will not work, I will let you know prior to you sending it. I can work with silver plate, sterling silver and stainless steel.
If you have any questions about the process, please e-mail me at email@example.com.